|Created:||6 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.2.1 (24 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
This mods convert the alert messages as signals in the logistic network.
For each roboport, it can be connected to the logistic network and, if the function converter is activated, it will send signals to the network for each missing item in its construction area. The signals count is calculated based on items already availablein containers and those hold by the bots, exactly as what is displayed in the alerts for missing elements
No research needed.
-Compatible with 0.17
- Fix: Blueprint can be used
- Fix: Copy of properties for a roboport
- Added : Option to activate/deactivate the function for each roboport.(If deactivated, improves UPS latency). By default, it is deactivated
- Frequency of chek reduced for a better UPS Latency. Configurable in the options
- Compatible with current saved games: When opening the Gui of a roboport which doesn't have the function, this one is automatically added. It is then required to check the activation to make it work.