Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Logistic network

i More types

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi!
Your mod is great. But i think it may be more good. Some people say about this mod as cheating. I don't think so, but i have some idea.
1. Firtstly, maybe to do some different turrets. Like so repair, building and upgrader, logistic.
2. All kinds turrets to research in 3 different technology.
For example - Repair Turrets in military technology (black bottle), building and upgrader - blue bottle, and logistic - maybe purple or yellow bottle.
- The "Repair tower" can repair buildings only the logistics system has a repair kit.
- The "Building and upgrader" tower can build and upgrade buildings only the logistics system has a need things.
- The "Logistic" tower like transport drones. System Logistic tower may pass all items only the logistic system. Maybe, if possible, pass the character items.
This will be replaced by drones.
Of course, all types tower need rebalance range and electricity. If you want to use "wifi", u need have more power and resources.

upd.
I use repair turret with Robot Mining Site (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/robotMiningSite). When Robot Station marked resources, turrets grub them)
Easy minning. Minning turret must have)
PS Sorry, my English not good(

New response