Repair Turret

by Klonan

Adds Repair Turrets

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat Logistic network

i Repair Turrets hog all repair packs from a belt when filled by inserters.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

suggestion after observation of repair turret in action:

make them only take 5 repair packs when filled by inserters from a belt.

my main walls have these turrets now in a good amount in a semi regular intervalls and my main ammo belt now has repair packs on them as well, and what i have observed now is that inserters will try to fill all turrets up to 100 repair packs. thats bad because this way the turrets downstream on a belt will not be filled up until the first repair turrets are full.

4 years ago

Yeah, this would be cool to be changeable in options, and i have an another suggetion. Right now, i have train based automated wall repair system, i have a box filling from train with repair stuff for wall, there is a repair turret in the front line, and a requester chest next to it, requesting 20 repair packs. all goes well until i have repair packs near the train, if its empty, and the turret wants more, there are robots going back and forth between the turret and the requester chest picking and droping items in between them.
So my suggestion is, would be nice, to have a swith also i options, to set the turrets to not to be able for robots to picking item from them. It is understandable? English is not my first.....

New response