|Created:||1 year, 4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||1.0.0 (1 year, 4 months ago)|
Makes vanilla and other mods' fluid tanks really high pressure and adapts pumps to this.
Cons: fluid won't go into a tank without a pump.
Pros: fluid will go of storage tanks really fast, even from almost empty tank, pumps upgraded. (On screenshot a storage tank is about 10% full, outgoing pipe is 100% full).
Hint and implementation details:
- You have to place pumps directly before tanks, it won't pump through pipes.
- Existing tanks are changed, there is no new special entities. Works well with Angels mod and without it
- Adds two items High Overflow and High Top-up valves - they behave the same as basic ones from Flow Control mod, but only with storages.
- This mod doesn't require Flow Control mod to work
- Basic Overflow and Top-up valves won't work correctly with storage tanks.
- Does not affect game perfomance
- Implemented with no lua code in control.lua.
- Implemented just by tuning parameters of fluid entites
- Cons and pros come from implementation. Likely I won't be able to change them if even I wanted to.
I'll be happy if Flow Control adopt this mod...