Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
16 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

g wire connection from wirless transmitter to circuit interface of a reactor is not preserved inside a blueprint sandbox

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

When I lay down this blueprint that contains a wireless transmitter from the Wireless Circuit Network mod wired to the circuit interface of a reactor from the Realistic Reactors mod inside of a sandbox from the Blueprint Sandboxes mod the entities are placed down, but the wire connection between them is missing. A copy and paste of the connected entities exhibits the same behavior.

Outside of the sandbox it works fine.

I had reported this in this thread Blueprint Sandboxes thread, where @somethingtohide replied:

This appears to be a bug with Realistic Reactors and there's nothing nice that I can do about it. The problem even occurs with standard, unmodded circuits, and it occurs in a few standard scenarios and mods other than this as well. It seems that it relies on some very specific behaviors that only occur during plain copy/paste with a normal player character.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

It looks like this behavior even occurs with an ordinary small wood electric pole when it's wired up to the circuit interface of a reactor. When copying and pasting them inside a sandbox, the wired connection is not preserved on the pasted entities.

New response