|Created:||11 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.5 (10 months ago)|
this Modification adds two new Entitys to the Game. First the Wireless Network Sender, that sends ALL Signal from the connected Wires to the Reciever in his Network. Second the Reciever that is like I said before, recieving ALL Signals from the Wires. If Signals are send multiple times the Count gets added up.
Networks can be created or deleted via a GUI. You can open the GUI when you click on the Button in the Top Left Corner. ( Circuit Network Tech Icon )
You can change the Update Ratio in Settings! Minimum 1 Tick, Maxium 300 Ticks. 1 Sec = 60 Ticks.
- New Graphics
- A few Reworks
- Added forgotten Recipe Ingredient.
- A bit of Code rework.
- Changed the Updates from Sec to Ticks.
- Now you can have it update every Tick, but that can lagg the Game.
- Fixed a Bug that the Button is not showing on Player created
- Fixed a Bug when on the Wires are no Signal it gives a Error
- Added the forgotten OnRemove Stuff
- Modding Community