Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
11 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

b Reactor ruins next to each other prevent sarcophagus placement

4 years ago

Was testing and found that when you put reactors next to each other and cause a meltdown, you cannot place a sarcophagus down, effectively making the surrounding area impossible to contain.

Probably allow the sarcophagus to overlap other ruins?

4 years ago

why would you put them directly next to each other? then the cooling doesnt really work anymore

4 years ago

i think you could just make /c game.player.selected.destroy() (hovering the ruin with your mouse)

4 years ago

Cooling actually still works surprisingly and water will flow through the reactors and into the cooling tower as normal. Of course it's a mater of how much the cooling tower can handle, ergo how I got into the situation.

And, again, I was testing the mod out so I was bound to do something incredibly stupid.

4 years ago

@WhiteFusion Move your reactors apart and connect them with heat pipes. It makes zero sense to have your reactors that close together.

3 years ago

Bonus de voisins sut a sa !ce un probleme

New response