Realistic Reactors

Add realistic nuclear reactors including a breeder reactor type and cooling tower. The reactors must be controlled through integrated circuit interface signals. The thermal energy output is dynamic and depends on reactor core temperature. The reactors require sophisticated designs of their cooling system and heat-pipe network. If the operational conditions aren't met then a reactor core meltdown with dangerous consequences occurs

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Power

g Vanilla reactors aren't cleanly put back into place

5 years ago

Hello,

So, I tried out your mod, and it's just not my jam. However, I noticed during uninstall that it seems that the vanilla reactors aren't cleanly added back in. Reinstalling the mod and de-clicking the option to remove them also didn't add them back in.

5 years ago

It looks like the issue is that you're outright deleting the recipe in data.lua.

data.raw.recipe["nuclear-reactor"] =nil

It should likely be something closer to just disabling it when the mod loads if vanilla-reactor-disable has a value, like so;

data.raw.recipe["nuclear-reactor"].enabled = false

You'll likely need to set something up as a migration tool if you update the mod to return the recipe to the tables of the saved games using it.

5 years ago

/c game.player.force.recipes["nuclear-reactor"].enabled = true

5 years ago

i know now why this happens... when you research nuclear energy while the recipe is disabled...
gonna fix this in the next update

New response