Realistic Fusion Weaponry

Energy production isn't the only use of nuclear fusion. Weapons of mass destruction are another use, for example. Fully compatible with True Nukes, K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Addon to Realistic Fusion Power.

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Fixed in 1.5.7] Error on start for Krastorio 2 (version 1.2.7 -- latest github code) (Possible bug?)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Just in case this persists to when Raiguard updates the mod on here, the crash prints the message "Failed to load mods: Error in AssignID. item with name "rfp-antimatter-science-pack" does not exist. Source: rfp-antimatter-theory (technology)

Haven't looked inside K2 or this mod for the issue and I haven't tested K2 and/or this mod with default settings (it didn't crash on start for K2 1.1.6 with the same settings, so I don't know).

I wouldn't, after reading this, immediately go fix the issue (unless you feel you need to) until K2 here on the Mod Portal gets updated.

edit: To be more specific, whatever changes were made to version 1.2.3 (on github), that version is where nuclear fusion power (thus this mod too) shows the error message.

2 years ago

Looks like the new version of the K2 beta broke a few things with the artillery shells as well.

2 years ago

Should all be fixed in 1.5.7.

New response