- Fixed a crash with SE and K2.
- Fixed uranium shotgun shell having the wrong recipe with bob's warfare installed.
- Fixed things added in 1.3.1 being unlocked from the start.
- Added Atomic Artillery to incompatibilities.
- Bob's warfare integration.
- This update took me *way* longer than it should have, mostly because I don't have much time/motivation to work on my mods right now.
- I'll still fix bugs, but I'll take a break from adding new features for some time.
- Bobs/Angelbobs integration. No integration for Bob's Warfare yet, but it should be added soon(-ish).
- Forgot to name some things in the last update, that's fixed now.
- Angel's mods integration. No Bob's yet, but it'll be added in the future.
- Took so long because I started working on it a month or 2 later than I should've, Bob's should be done quicker.
- Updated to Factorio 1.1.
- Fixed artillery shell and the antimatter anti-material rifle ammo having a damage radius twice as big as they should.
- Added smoke FX to the artillery shell (forgot to do so in 1.1)
- Changed some scorchmarks
- Massively improved Krastorio 2 integration.
- Improved graphics for both vanilla and RFW explosions. (smoke effects as a "shockwave")
- Added uranium shotgun shell.
- Added handheld rocket launcher version of the antimatter bomb. Suicide is fun, i guess?
- Buffed small antimatter rocket.
- Buffed small fusion rocket significantly.
- Halved default research cost.
- Krastorio 2 integration. Not complete yet, so far only the science and recipes were changed.
- Fixed a few typos.
- Primary license changed from CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 to CC BY-SA 4.0.
- Mod left WIP stage. Doesn't mean updates will stop, nothing much except the version number changes.
- Fixed the MIRV-like graphics not working.
- New graphics. You can switch between 0.4 graphics, the MIRV-like ones and vanilla in mod settings.
- "Realistic Plasma Throwers" mod option.
- Added rich text. https://wiki.factorio.com/Rich_text
- Antimatter weaponry. VERY powerful. Currently beta, can be disabled along with antimatter power in RFP's mod settings.
- Fusion/antimatter bullets/shotgun shells explode on hits now. Makes shotguns actually useful.
- Fusion bullets now need D-He3 instead of D-T (as they should)
- Improved bomb explosions.
- Default screen burn strength reduced significantly, but it lasts longer.
- Doubled the deuterium/tritium/helium-3 cost of everything.
- Reduced thermonuclear and pure fusion screen burn max distance.
- Fixed thermonuclear bomb's old GFX not displaying properly.
- Settings to change strength of the screen burn.
- New graphics no longer dependant on MIRV.
- Fission, thermonuclear and fusion bombs now have GFX that are somewhat a fusion of vanilla and MIRV's explosions.
- See for yourself. In my opinion they look much better than the old ones.
- If you like the old ones more, you can toggle them at a per-bomb basis.
- All changes also apply to the artillery shells.
- Big performance improvement for thermonuclear bombs, pure fusion bombs and small fusion rockets.
- Thermonuclear and pure fusion bombs have a better looking shockwave.
- All changes also applied to artillery shells and the cannon shell.
- Fission, thermonuclear and pure fusion artillery shells. Explosions are exactly the same as their rocket counterparts. Have fun.
- Thermonuclear and pure fusion bombs made even stronger (not bigger explosion radius, just more damage dealt).
- All weapons made stronger to better fit the role of using them against end game modded enemies.
- Small fusion rocket no longer has a shockwave that is bigger than the damage radius.
- Thermonuclear and pure fusion bombs now have a proper shockwave.
- Recipes changed to match RFP 1.0.3's new unit scale
- Initial release
- RFP's Science multipler setting applies to RFW's science cost too.