Realistic Fusion Power

Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Currently getting rewritten (see end of description).

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Power

i Could we have a better way to store Deuterium Plasma?

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

So, at the moment, if one wishes to stockpile Deuternium Plasma, the only method of really doing so is to build an array of magnetic pipes, since there aren't any special storage tanks that work, and if one attempts to use the regular storage tank (or the Storage tank MK2), doing so will cause the tank to explode after a few minutes. While I understand that the intent is to use the plasma as soon as it's produced, there are cases where you might want to have a buffer of the stuff (For example, if you get hit with a CME in Space Exploration and your power supply isn't enough to tank it, or if a meteor hits while your defense system is recharging).

There are 2 options I would suggest:
-Add a magnetic storage tank (self explanatory)
-Add an option to the mod that would make it so you could use regular storage tanks to store the plasma (I'm fine with having to use special pipes, so you don't need to extend this to pipes as well).

I'm aware you're focusing on an rewrite of the mod, so this is more of a "could you keep this in mind for the revamp?" as opposed to "could you add this feature to the current version?"

New response