Realistic Fusion Power

Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Currently getting rewritten (see end of description).

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Power

g Sorting. ghost/filter menu/window.

2 years ago
2 years ago

Don't know how or why that happens, probably something to do with your specific mod list.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Well i use a mod that sorts all type of fluid items but that has noting to do now. Also your's are split in 2 pages. Your 2 pipes in bob's PAGE when that mod are used. And the others are in the vanilla page. U made a compatibility with (Flow control) very early. That Is the one i mention here. Also sorry for late response.

2 years ago

U got a solution ?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have that bob's mod as well but the pipes do not appear on that page, they are on the first, I'm guessing its another mod doing that? If you look in the tooltip what all mods touched those magnetic containment pipes?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have that bob's mod as well but the pipes do not appear on that page, they are on the first, I'm guessing its another mod doing that? If you look in the tooltip what all mods touched those magnetic containment pipes?

Just want to let u know that the images that shows are the Filter menu. Not Crafting.

2 years ago

Sorry for not responding, I said to myself that I'll address this later and then forgot about it...
It should be fixed in 1.8.13, though I'm not sure.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Just want to let u know that the images that shows are the Filter menu. Not Crafting.

Yes, filtering menu here as well, they are on the first Filter tab as well, the Logistics filter tab. I don't have them on the Bob's Logistics tab. Though annoyingly the bob's straight pipes are on the normal logistics tab and the bob's underground pipes are on the bob's logistics tab... >.>

Perhaps just some mod loading order issue with it perhaps...

New response