Realistic Fusion Power

Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Currently getting rewritten (see end of description).

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Power

i [Added in 1.8.1; Fixed in 1.8.12] Solid Tritium from K2

2 years ago

hey Romner_set, I Play your mod with Krastorio 2 and i encountered a tiny little issue, because i play on default settings, the Krastorio 2 Fusion reaktor is not aktiv. The Issue is that the recovery of the depleted Nuklear fisson cell produce Tritium as a solid. I have no vanilla use for this. Thankfully i use the Krastorio 2 Modules Mod from "Razor2142" that need it for purple circuits.
because i have no normal way to produce it, i have a little problem.
its possible to convert the solid to your tritiumgas and maybe your Tritiumgass with glas or quarz into a solid?
that would really nice. :)
greetings

2 years ago

Added as a mod setting and removed the 15% chance to get K2 tritium from depleted fission cells in 1.8.1.

2 years ago

You play your game innocently and just research He3He3 efficiency 3 and blob its done ... Save ... update ... load ... Perfect
Thank you that helps a lot. :)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi, there seems to have been a regression on this issue, the recipe for nuclear fuel reprocessing has reverted to having a 15% chance to create a K2 solid tritium.

Versions:
- Factorio 1.1.55
- Krastorio2 1.2.24
- Space Exploration 0.5.107
- Realistic Fusion Power 1.8.11

Mod settings:
- Replace K2 fusion/antimatter: true
- Remove K2 tritium: true
- Replace SE antimatter: true

I did a bit of digging and found that the culprit is actually Space Exploration post-process, which has a section in its own data-fixes-final to rebalance nuclear fuel reprocessing to account for prod 9 modules. Since this executes after RFP's data-fixes-final, it adds back a recipe with 15% chance to create a K2 solid tritium.

2 years ago

Fixed in 1.8.12.

New response