Realistic Fusion Power


Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Unmaintained since 2024-10-25.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
29.4K
Power

i K2 duplicate content

5 years ago

Electric Boiler is a duplicate item when using K2. Please add deuterium separation as a recipe for K2's electric boiler and disable your own when K2 is detected.

K2 doesn't add an electric boiler. If you mean the one from SE, I can't use it because it only has 1 output and moving all its recipes to my boiler could introduce conflicts with some mods.

5 years ago

Is this mod even compatible with k2, I know that k2 has some fusion on its own, so I am wondering if it is balanced at all?

Btw Catra ♥

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Yes, I made custom patches to make it compatible. By default it replaces K2's fusion, but you can turn that off in the settings.

And btw yes, catra :D

5 years ago

Could you perhaps rename it to "Deuterium Boiler" then?

"Advanced electric boiler" seems more fitting, as it does more than just separate heavy water from normal water. I'll rename it in the next update (whenever that'll be).

5 years ago

Understood. Thank you!

Renamed in 1.8.

5 years ago

You're awesome :)

New response