Realistic Fusion Power

Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Currently getting rewritten (see end of description).

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Power

b [Fixed in 1.6.0] K2+SE bug

3 years ago

This mod disables/deletes "dt-cell" from Krastorio 2 which is necessary for portable fusion equipment in power armor

3 years ago

Does it crash on startup? If not, that's intended. The dt-cell is replaced by a fuel cell from RFP.

3 years ago

Does not crash on startup, it simply removes the item, which is still necessary for crafting recipes. Also, we don't have a fuel cell in our game unless you're talking about uranium fuel cells or antimatter fuel cells.

3 years ago

Just checked, can't find any recipe that uses the DT fuel cell as an ingredient and there are D-He3 and He3-He3 plasma cells that can be used instead of DT. What other mods do you have and what are your RFP mod settings?

3 years ago

2nd tier portable fusion reactor from K2 uses DT. RFP settings are all default.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It just says that in the description (forgot to update it). It takes D-He3 and He3-He3 plasma cells.

3 years ago

Understood, thanks for the help :3

3 years ago

No problem, I'll fix the description in the next update.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

doesn't seem to work. I tried both fuels. Any more ideas?

https://imgur.com/a/ioPwrbB

I also tried to console in your "rfp-reactor-equipment=Portable aneutronic fusion reactor" from your locale instead to try to use that equipment instead but the console spits back an 'unknown item name' error

3 years ago

Do you have any mods other than K2 and RFP? It works fine for me.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Space Exploration + small QoL mods but I dont think they mess with this stuff (I could be incorrect of course as I'm not 100% certain on that).

Do you can input RFP fuel cells (either of them) in K2 yellow fusion equipment without that error? please confirm

3 years ago

SE might be the issue, can you try it without it? And yes, I can put both of the RFP cells in the K2 portable fusion reactor.

3 years ago

I'll try it and let you know. Will need to rearrange the mod pack as we're doing a K2+SE combo run.

3 years ago

Got the same result as you Romner. I guess something in SE is messing with it. I don't know what though since SE doesn't have those extra equipment reactors, just K2 as far as I am aware.

I decided to just console in DT-fuel cells from K2 on our modpack and that works at least as a workaround.

Thanks for the quick replies.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Alright, gonna look into it. Should be fixed at the same time I release RFP+SE integration patch. Will probably take some time though, because I don't have much time/motivation to work on the mod right now (other than bugfixes).

2 years ago

Fixed in 1.6.0.

New response