Realistic Fusion Power


Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Unmaintained since 2024-10-25.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
29.4K
Power

b [Fixed in 1.6.0] K2+SE bug

5 years ago

This mod disables/deletes "dt-cell" from Krastorio 2 which is necessary for portable fusion equipment in power armor

Does it crash on startup? If not, that's intended. The dt-cell is replaced by a fuel cell from RFP.

5 years ago

Does not crash on startup, it simply removes the item, which is still necessary for crafting recipes. Also, we don't have a fuel cell in our game unless you're talking about uranium fuel cells or antimatter fuel cells.

Just checked, can't find any recipe that uses the DT fuel cell as an ingredient and there are D-He3 and He3-He3 plasma cells that can be used instead of DT. What other mods do you have and what are your RFP mod settings?

5 years ago

2nd tier portable fusion reactor from K2 uses DT. RFP settings are all default.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

It just says that in the description (forgot to update it). It takes D-He3 and He3-He3 plasma cells.

5 years ago

Understood, thanks for the help :3

No problem, I'll fix the description in the next update.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

doesn't seem to work. I tried both fuels. Any more ideas?

https://imgur.com/a/ioPwrbB

I also tried to console in your "rfp-reactor-equipment=Portable aneutronic fusion reactor" from your locale instead to try to use that equipment instead but the console spits back an 'unknown item name' error

Do you have any mods other than K2 and RFP? It works fine for me.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Space Exploration + small QoL mods but I dont think they mess with this stuff (I could be incorrect of course as I'm not 100% certain on that).

Do you can input RFP fuel cells (either of them) in K2 yellow fusion equipment without that error? please confirm

SE might be the issue, can you try it without it? And yes, I can put both of the RFP cells in the K2 portable fusion reactor.

5 years ago

I'll try it and let you know. Will need to rearrange the mod pack as we're doing a K2+SE combo run.

5 years ago

Got the same result as you Romner. I guess something in SE is messing with it. I don't know what though since SE doesn't have those extra equipment reactors, just K2 as far as I am aware.

I decided to just console in DT-fuel cells from K2 on our modpack and that works at least as a workaround.

Thanks for the quick replies.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Alright, gonna look into it. Should be fixed at the same time I release RFP+SE integration patch. Will probably take some time though, because I don't have much time/motivation to work on the mod right now (other than bugfixes).

Fixed in 1.6.0.

New response