Realistic Fusion Power

Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Currently getting rewritten (see end of description).

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Power

b [Can't reproduce] Electrolyzer Missing

3 years ago

I have an existing game that's been running for some time and I'm getting around to doing plasma turrets. I made a new game (cheat) to test layouts for production for the needed plasma, only to find out there are no electrolyzers in the crafting list, nor are they showing up in the research tree. So I jump back to my running game and while they are there in the crafting section, there is nothing listing for them under research. I don't know what's wrong, and I'm afraid to uninstall and reinstall the mod in case I lose them and thus my entire base.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Propably a problem with factorio 1.1. I'll fix it tomorrow bc I'm not on my PC right now, but for now try playing on 1.0.

3 years ago

Propably a problem with factorio 1.1. I'll fix it tomorrow bc I'm not on my PC right now, but for now try playing on 1.0.

I just checked (dinner with fam, sorry) and I'm running 1.0.0 build 54889. Not sure if that helps or not.

3 years ago

Can't reproduce the bug. What other mods do you have? For me it works fine at both the latest 1.0 with RFP 1.3.10 and 1.1 with RFP 1.3.11.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Also try removing all other mods, if the bug is still there I don't think there's much I can do. If it's not there, it's a mod conflict.

3 years ago

Can't reproduce the bug. What other mods do you have? For me it works fine at both the latest 1.0 with RFP 1.3.10 and 1.1 with RFP 1.3.11.

I tried uninstalling all my mods, even so far as to remove RFP, rebooted, then reenabled only RFP and the weapons addon for RFP and still getting the bug on a new game. If I copy over my existing game file, I can spawn the electrolyzer, but it doesn't show up in the research tree in the original save, a copy, or a new game.

3 years ago

Do you have advanced deuterium extraction enabled in the mod settings? It should be enabled by default, but I have no idea what else could be causing it. You can manually unlock the recipe with /c game.player.force.recipes["rfp-electrolyser"].enabled = true, but if I don't know what's wrong I can't fix it.

3 years ago

Do you have advanced deuterium extraction enabled in the mod settings? It should be enabled by default, but I have no idea what else could be causing it. You can manually unlock the recipe with /c game.player.force.recipes["rfp-electrolyser"].enabled = true, but if I don't know what's wrong I can't fix it.

I have advanced deuterium turned on, yes. The manual unlock of the recipe does work, but it's still not showing up in the tech tree prior OR after the manual unlocking of the recipe.

New response