Realistic Fusion Power

Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Currently getting rewritten (see end of description).

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Power

b Issue with space exploration...

3 years ago

Hi man.
i ve got an issue with the tech tree see :

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571307840682328065/764497077367078932/20201010163717_1.jpg ( see the tech on the left )

The cost is normal but after the first efficiency tech the cost for all tech is set at the maximum ! nobody can reach fusion...and is useless with the actual tech tree....

Could you solve it please?

3 years ago

I'll eventually make a SE integration (if someone else doesn't make a patch first), but right now i'm focusing on making integrations with Krastorio, bobs and angels.

3 years ago

Ok

3 years ago

I m working to integrate your mod with space and it's working but i need to contact Earendel ... can i do it ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I don't think you need permission to make a compatibility patch.
One thing though, someone else already messaged me on discord saying they are working on a patch, so you might want to get in contact with them: PeterHan5#1790

3 years ago

Thk

3 years ago

I m working fast and the patch could be teminate in some days (include tech tree cost issue solved,recipe immersion with se material and some change To prerequisites techs hierarchy) ^^.
THE other guy don t message me. So i send the patch To Earendel when i end it. ;) i just need To adjust recipe with some of your mod parameters for the final step.

3 years ago

You should be able to release it as a separate mod, if you use dependencies.

3 years ago

ok.

New response