Realistic Fusion Power


Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Unmaintained since 2024-10-25.

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
29.4K
Power

i [Added in 1.5.0] Bob's Compatibility ?

6 years ago

Pipe Recipe with bob's metals like Titanium, Cobalt-Steel, Gold, Brass, Bronze, Zinc, Aluminum & more just at least dose are unlocked at the same level science as your pipes.

Second note: The Flow control pipe is not blocked behind science together with the rest.

I'll make integrations with all of the big mods (bobs, angels, pyanodons, etc.) eventually, but for now it should work fine (work fine = no error on startup).

I fixed the flow control pipes being unlocked from the start in 1.2.8, forgot to put it in the changelog.

6 years ago

ok. Ty for the info

6 years ago

How about usage of bob's chemicals? He has Hydrogen Sulfide and dueterium.

5 years ago

Is this being fix with the compatibility or can this be fixed before that ?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/774850824831893574/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/775011694040317962/unknown.png
Just saying your science wont work with bob's module & alien science labs

It'll be fixed with the compatibility patch.

5 years ago

ok

5 years ago

Thanks for the compatibility work. I like it a lot. Tho I noticed that your amount didn't change so it's 2-10 times more expensive than vanilla. + Bob's materials needs more just them self to be produced. So maybe a quick change that just happen by accident ? at least hope u can look in to it.

when u can reduce the price keep it between 100-1000 as I feel 2k and up is just too pricy

You mean the science cost or recipes? And amount of what specifically?

5 years ago

Recipe are the expensive one. Science are totally fines as is

With 2 reactors and 2 aneutronic reactors, you can produce up to 40GW. That's equivalent to around 167 000 of bob's Large Solar Panel 3s, and the area needed for a 40GW fusion reactor is much smaller than you'd need for 167 000 solar panels.

And regarding antimatter: a single power plant can produce 1.5TW, which is equivalent to 6.25 millions of Large Solar Panel 3s.

I think the recipes are pretty reasonable.

5 years ago

yea u are right there. Thought I saw other recipe being a bit well high sorry to bother u.

might have been me frustrated on one thing makes me assume other's also do stuff. (bad day I believe Sorry again )

New response