Realistic Fusion Power

Adds a new way to produce energy through nuclear fusion. Fully compatible with K2, Angel's/Bob's, SE and IR2. Currently getting rewritten (see end of description).

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Power

i [Added in 1.5.0] Bob's Compatibility ?

3 years ago

Pipe Recipe with bob's metals like Titanium, Cobalt-Steel, Gold, Brass, Bronze, Zinc, Aluminum & more just at least dose are unlocked at the same level science as your pipes.

Second note: The Flow control pipe is not blocked behind science together with the rest.

3 years ago

I'll make integrations with all of the big mods (bobs, angels, pyanodons, etc.) eventually, but for now it should work fine (work fine = no error on startup).

I fixed the flow control pipes being unlocked from the start in 1.2.8, forgot to put it in the changelog.

3 years ago

ok. Ty for the info

3 years ago

How about usage of bob's chemicals? He has Hydrogen Sulfide and dueterium.

3 years ago

Is this being fix with the compatibility or can this be fixed before that ?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/774850824831893574/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/775011694040317962/unknown.png
Just saying your science wont work with bob's module & alien science labs

3 years ago

It'll be fixed with the compatibility patch.

3 years ago

ok

2 years ago

Thanks for the compatibility work. I like it a lot. Tho I noticed that your amount didn't change so it's 2-10 times more expensive than vanilla. + Bob's materials needs more just them self to be produced. So maybe a quick change that just happen by accident ? at least hope u can look in to it.

when u can reduce the price keep it between 100-1000 as I feel 2k and up is just too pricy

2 years ago

You mean the science cost or recipes? And amount of what specifically?

2 years ago

Recipe are the expensive one. Science are totally fines as is

2 years ago

With 2 reactors and 2 aneutronic reactors, you can produce up to 40GW. That's equivalent to around 167 000 of bob's Large Solar Panel 3s, and the area needed for a 40GW fusion reactor is much smaller than you'd need for 167 000 solar panels.

And regarding antimatter: a single power plant can produce 1.5TW, which is equivalent to 6.25 millions of Large Solar Panel 3s.

I think the recipes are pretty reasonable.

2 years ago

yea u are right there. Thought I saw other recipe being a bit well high sorry to bother u.

might have been me frustrated on one thing makes me assume other's also do stuff. (bad day I believe Sorry again )

New response