Rampant, fixed


Based on Rampant 1.1.1 (new AI and enemies). - New types of enemies - Works on SA planets, can control biters, demolishers, Gleba units - Can mutate existing nests - Can attack from afar - Improved search for a passage in the defense - Some new mechanics

Content
10 days ago
1.1 - 2.1
64.9K
Enemies

g can't target eggs/wasp drones with mods that makes bullets physical objects

13 days ago

is it possible to make the eggs have hitboxes? because I love playing with real aiming and physical projectile but eggs/wasp drones can't be touched by any bullets so 2 faction are hard to defend against (wasp biters and spawner biters) and 1 is litteraly impossible (arachnids, since they become eggs when they die so it create a loop of glorious death and rebirth). since those three biters species are low tier i only have bullet turret and shotgun turrets to deal with them most of the time. I know i can disable them but I would really like to be able to fight all the varieties of biters this mods can throw at me.

10 days ago

I won't be able to do that in the near future, but I'll keep it in mind.

New response