Hey everyone,
First of all, huge thanks for this awesome mod!
Secondly:
Since I couldn't find any mods or ways to make artillery target specific spawner types, I asked an AI to modify the AAI Programmable Structures mod. Now, the scanner detects different types of nests and outputs unique signals for them, instead of just the generic nest signal from AAI Signals.
Also, to avoid cluttering signals with dozens of tiers for the same spawner, it simply outputs the spawner type with a Tier 1 signal value—even if the nest is Tier 8.
If anyone is interested, I can post a step-by-step guide on how to apply these changes. Or, if there are experienced modders here who could make a proper compatibility patch for AAI Programmable Structures, that would be amazing!
AI couldn't build a standalone mod for this, but it wrote a simple .bat file for me that automatically replaces the necessary lines in the control.lua file of AAI Programmable Structures.