Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b Fail to load when vechiles not enabled

1 year, 11 months ago

Im running a fairly large modpack so I dont know how much this could have to do with this but when ever I attempt to disable Rampant Arsenal vechiles in settings im met by a erorr message "Failed to load mods:RampantArsenal/data-final-fixex.lua:35: attempt to index feild 'nuclear-tank-vechile-rampant-arsenal' (a nil value) stack traceback:" when attempting to load game. Any idea what the issue might be and if so what possible fixes their are?

1 year, 11 months ago

Im running a fairly large modpack so I dont know how much this could have to do with this but when ever I attempt to disable Rampant Arsenal vehicles in settings im met by a erorr message "Failed to load mods:RampantArsenal/data-final-fixex.lua:35: attempt to index feild 'nuclear-tank-vehicle-rampant-arsenal' (a nil value) stack traceback:" when attempting to load game. Any idea what the issue might be and if so what possible fixes their are?

1 year, 11 months ago

the issue is a missing check for the vehicle setting on RampantArsenal in the data-final-fixes.

New response