Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b Rampant

2 years ago

Hey,
idk what you fixed in Version: 3.0.1 of the "Rampant" mod but it fixed an issue in combination with Pyanodons mods.
Apparently this mod has the same problem as the "Rampant" mod.

See: https://discord.com/channels/139677590393716737/306402592265732098/967577748178620446
For whatever problems the full "Rampant" mod caused.

Hope you can fix this, but don't worry, I just really wanna play Py+Rampant. xD
Best regards,
MJL

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

3.0.1 shouldn't have fixed anything related to what you are seeing, but I'm glad it is working.
I'm able to load Py Alien Life with the full suite of Rampant mods.
Filled canister sounds something outside Rampant Arsenal and without a save I'm not going to be able to help you.

I would recommend trying to load just the full Py Suite and whatever Rampant mods you are wanting to load and then slowly add back the other mods in your list.

2 years ago

Not Py Alien Life, it's some problem together with Py Alternative Energy. (alpha in the Pyanodons discord, no mod database upload yet)
Just wanted to mention it here that whatever you changed in 3.0.1 fixed the problems with it.

No save file because you can't get the alpha Py Suit from the mod database anyways + it crashes when launching the game.

Works with Rampant now (3.0.1), Rampant Arsenal just has the same issue so I guessed maybe it's something that's similar in both mods that can be solved on the Rampant side.

New response