Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b Research all technologies

2 years ago

If you go to sandbox and choose research all technologies or run command /c game.player.force.research_all_technologies() the vanilla gun turret gets 420% damage bonus instead of 230%.

Tried researching all technologies in editor by doing the shift click to instant research and the bonuses were correct (230%) so I assume in normal play it should work fine.

2 years ago

Indeed! More powerful gun turret MK-2 gets 230%. In tech branch both turrets get the same bonuses every tech. Probably some other branch adds bonuses to MK-1 occasionally.
And in the end MK-2 has a very small advantage in damage per bullet vs MK1 turret - 260 vs 200 for piercing ammo despite having x2 multiplied damage. Therefore expected MK1 damage should be 130, not 200.

2 years ago

Maybe I shoulde note that by:
"Tried researching all technologies in editor by doing the shift click to instant research and the bonuses were correct (230%) so I assume in normal play it should work fine."
I meant ALL technologies not just gun turret related ones not sure if that was understood corectly. (Also possible there are some hiden ones that the console still gets but that is just wide speculation from someone with almost no modding experience.).

2 years ago

The vanilla damage techs are only hidden, so I'm assuming that is what you are seeing.

The mk1 and mk2 should have equal bonuses, so they should increase at the same rate with mk2 retaining its advantages.

New response