Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

i Schall Alien Loot Compatibility

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

NVM...

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Wrong mod discussion. Rampant, not RampantArsenal is about aliens and spawners. And I wrote how to do it in Schall Alien Loot discussion thread.

Rampant Arsenal conflicts with Schall technologies (e.g. Armor, tanks). And unfortunately I gave up using Schall's warefare mods with Rampant - they do not balance with Rampant new enemies and after some evo %% aliens will be stronger and have better range attacks than defenses provided with Schall technologies. Rampant Arsenal suits much better to defend against Rampant aliens (and does it without cheesy sniper turrets like Bob's or Schall's mods do). In the end only special Schall type of damage can allow to survive vs evolutioned new enemies, but that's not good. I'd recommend to use Schall's warefare mods + Schall's stronger aliens mods = more fun and balance. Just my personal opinion.

2 years ago

Oops, sorry didn't mean to place it in the wrong spot, honestly I don't even use the sniper turrets lol. I'm more into the spidertrons tbh. I found a way to get my alien artifacts tho, so that's all good now. If I could delete my post I would. Thanks for your time!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ugh... Forget these responses sorry, meant to edit message...

New response