Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

g Items wont insert in armour and vehicles

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi there
Im playing 1.1 and currently the car and the mk2 tank wont accept most items. I havent discovered the mk3 armour but I expect it wont either.
nuclear reactor big solar panels big batteries nor auto guns etc...You just cant insert them.
Is this a known bug or is it a conflict with some other mod I have? Im using kastrorio 2 and a few others.
thx

3 years ago

Maybe it's because some mods don't go well together: K2 has its own armors and vehicles, and its not for defense against stronger biters but it's only for fun and fresh play, while RA is made specially to survive in Rampant world with New Enemies set as ON. RA isn't good without Rampant and New Enemies.

Try to mix mods of different usage to avoid surprises and problems. Unfortunately there are not many such mods specializing in something - expanding nature objects, adding weapons&armours only, adding trains managers, adding special vehicles (for example this mod conflicts even with AirCraft mod because of two Napalm ammo variants), adding monsters (the last one is tricky, because requires special counter-biters mod - like written above or like Bob's Enemies requiring Bob's warfare mod to have a balance in turrets range and damage type VS monsters range and damage resistances)
To be honest K2 conflicts with almost everything except some very small specialized mods. The only big mod exception is probably Space Exploration.
Also K2 doesn't add biters challenge in the game, so there is no use for RA there. K2 already has overpowered weapons and military technology trees.

3 years ago

The most recent version allows you to toggle pretty much all of that off.

As for compatibility, maybe one day

New response