Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

g power Mk3 armour equipment problems

3 years ago

Hi there power Mk3 armour doesnt seem to accept in the equipment grid most of the equipment.
It allows 1 small sunpanel but not the big ones, no nuke reactor, it accepts those fast legs mk2 but not big bateries...
Is it supposed to work that way to force the player to upgrade components for more advanced armours or is it a bug?
Thx

3 years ago

Not sure, what you are talking about.

Seems to work for me.

Are you using other mods that add equipment?

3 years ago

Its pretty weird. In Factorio 1.0 you couldnt "insert into the armour" most of the engines, solar panels bateries weapons...
I left that map to start a new one with 1.1 beta and noticed that most mods are updated for this version not for 1.0 so it is quite posible that the armour works well now. I cant say because Im still at early tech.

3 years ago

I am experiencing this too. I am using Krastorio as well. I cannot insert the portable roboport, laser defense, or portable nuclear reactor into the armor mk3.

3 years ago

That's some bug in other mod, not in RA. Everything works fine for me. For example I can insert Jetpack Equipment from Jetpack mod into RA's MK3 armor. So it depends on the correct equipment implementation in other mod.

As I remember Krastorio has its own MK3 armor (or even MK4 too) - how do you play with such a mix? Maybe it's easier to switch off 'Enable Equipment' option in RA startup settings and use only Krastorio armor and equipment?

2 years ago

I'm also experiencing this issue. Can't use portable roboport, lasers, etc..

1 year, 11 months ago

You will need to provide additional information around what mods you are using and what specific equipment isn't working.

New response