Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b Healing/Reair walls slow down the Game

4 years ago

I testet this on my map a few houers long. When I attack the biters in huge groubs the game run normaly. When a few Biters stants by the repairwall and make a lot of damage the game slows town. I think this goes along with the partikels.
Have anyone the same problem?

4 years ago

I can take a look at making it more efficient

4 years ago

I 'll look at the new version,

4 years ago

No the new update make it worse. when I delet the bugs the game needs now more time to became normal

4 years ago

The update wasn't to fix the slowdowns.

That was me adding it to the todo list.

Do you have a save that you could post on the forums that would show what you are talking about?

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=60626

4 years ago

I will look to show you something the next days.

4 years ago

I have that same problem, but it only occurs when the cloud is active in decent quantities at the same time as biters constantly hit those same walls, if the biters die fast and leave the walls with clouds alone the game is fine. Maybe a way to only start repair after a delay of being damaged would help?

4 years ago

I have to add some custom logic for the walls. They don't have a cooldown or warmup time that I can set.

4 years ago

im having the same problem, i have a gtx 1080 8gb. The wall emites too much light, like, torrents disapear etc, i have screnshot

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

https://imgur.com/DjGE1AU

my fps drops less then 1 fps and dont stop until walls stop shy

4 years ago

A suggestion: You could make a buttom at the menu game to turn off the effects of the wall to reduce lag

4 years ago

this should already be fixed in the next update.

4 years ago

Thank you for the fast reply Veden!

New response