Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

i Rocket not half-turn?

4 years ago

Hello,

By incorporating the rampant weapon into my defense I encountered a problem with the rocket launcher.
When he shoots the rocket magnifier, it shoots it and destroys it. Except that she only remaps her when she is against the wall ... I let you imagine the damage with rocket very explosive.

Would it be possible to make sure that she can not do a half-turn?

Have a good day

4 years ago

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for.

Rocket turrets should be fixed to the direction they are facing.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello
From what I noticed the turret rocket pursues the natives except that when this one throws on the wall the result and slightly ... disastrous if you see what I mean.
I wanted to know if he had a solution to prevent them from devastating my defense.

tank you

4 years ago

I don't have a good solution for this.
The ideas that come to mind:
remove the homing of the rockets and make them act like cannon shells.
or
add walls that have explosive resistance to reduce the damage of the rockets hitting your own walls.

4 years ago

In my opinion, it would be preferable to make the behavior of the missile similar to that of the cannon shells, but it seems to me that two shells which this cross explodes which would limit their use ...

In the second case, this would mean creating a wall (s) resistant to all types of damage, which risks making the construction of the defenses laborious and exposing the robots unnecessarily.

A third solution would be to immunize the defenses to turret damage but not knowing the method used to manage this. I don't know if it can be done.

It could be interesting to create a lot of area around the turret in which it will rock and destroy it in the event that it is crossed for the second time.
... but that risks exploding the rocket from the launch in the event of malfunction

So for my reflection what do you think?

4 years ago

I think they are all valid points. The problem is picking one.

New response