Rampant Arsenal

by Veden

Adds a variety of weapons to wage war. Adds Additional Turrets, Ammo Types, Landmines, Equipment, Capsules, Walls, Vehicles, Infinite Technologies

Content
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

g Other mods gun-turret mk2's and higher not in correct upgrade research

5 years ago

Other mods Gun Turret mk2's and higher, such as in Bob's, Schalls Ammo Turrets, Modular Turrets, etc... are not listed in the gun-turret turret_id research for the new Gun Turret Damage research, they still exist on Physical projectile damage research, thus creating this discontinuity where the vanilla turret and two turrets from this mod are upgraded via Gun Turret Damage # research, but other mods turrets are upgraded via Physical projectile damage # research.

In addition, moving the gun-turret damage research off of Physical projectile damage research is breaking Schall's Ammo Turrets mod's latest migration script as reported to that mod at: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SchallAmmoTurrets/discussion/5cb8d38e89a79e000d382dfe

5 years ago

Are you wanting me to disable the modification when I detect any of the mods you mentioned?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

That would be the simplest thing, or perhaps as an setting? Or add the other mods to it's research, although the bug in Schall's would not be fixed by that and it would still crash but that 'might' be fixed soon anyways I hope.

5 years ago

mod option should be available in 0.17.10

4 years ago

still an issue? enabling the "unhide vanilla damage tech.." option, doesn't remove the rampant upgrade research or move rampant upgrades to the physical damage research.

Meaning, physical damage research is still needed by other mods, rampant research is needed for tech like shotgun/rifle/mk2 turrets, and some tech like standard gun-turrets get double upgraded from both researches.

4 years ago

The setting was to disable the changes to physical damage research tech around gun turrets.
Never said that it was to remove the upgrade research or move rampant upgrades.
Is that what you are expecting?
What all are the changes you are expecting?

New response