Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Can attacking pipes/poles so aggressively be turned down?

7 months ago

As the title suggests really, great challenging fun mod but the constant running out to replace pipes became tiresome. I found mods that make pipes indestructible which 'fixes' the issue somewhat but then biters just attack the pipes forever so it's not a smooth solution. Just wondering if there is any easy fix for this that is less disruptive.

I don't mind it occasionally but after hours or repairing pipes constantly it was a bit much.

6 months ago

You might be able to change Rampant settings to allow this.
You can make big power poles and trains immune to biter attacks which would allow you to use trains to safely transport fluids instead of pipes.

3 months ago

From what I've seen the bitters have found that area to be a weak point, so try walling around that area, or find an alternative.

New response