Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Error with Bob's Warfare Mod

7 months ago

I am having an issue when I use the Poison Artillery Shells from Bob's Warfare Mod. (These shells are essentially poison capsules in artillery form)
A few seconds after a shell strikes the target, an error message pops up with the following message:

The mod Rampant (3.3.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Rampant::on_entity_died (ID 4)
Attack target has no health.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'set_multi_command'
Rampant/libs/Squad.lua:931: in function 'retreatUnits'
Rampant/control.lua:519: in function <Rampant/control.lua:422>

I am running Rampant v3.3.3 along with Rampant Evolution v1.6.4, as well as the entire Bob's/Angel's suite on Factorio v1.1.91. Rampant was enabled in the savegame from the start, and the evolution factor is currently 62.388% Upon further testing, this error also seems to sometimes occur when using nuclear artillery shells from True Nukes. Maybe it has something to do with the lingering clouds of damage?

7 months ago

Perhaps I should add that my artillery pieces are isolated on an island that the biters cannot reach. Might that have anything to do with it?

New response