Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Sapper Pylon Crash w/ Circuit Network

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Version: 3.3.3
Rampant has been in since the start of the save.

I have a medium power pole with a circuit network going through it and the instant a sapper biter destroys it (turning it into one of the power crystals) it results in an unrecoverable error with mention of circuit network expecting the neighboring state or something like that (If I see it again I'll try to post/edit about the specific error, but hopefully this is relatively reproduceable given context).

I suppose for more detail: the network in question is simply 6 fluid tanks full of oil at an outpost feeding into an arithmetic gate dividing by 80,000 and outputting the quotient to a train station as the train limit. The power pole in question is between the output of the arithmetic gate and the train station, having already had the math performed on it and transforming it from an Oil signal into an "L".

I'm going to just rewire the circuit so it passes through a steel chest in order to bridge the gap to the train station rather than an electric pole as a workaround.

Exhaustive details regarding rampant/other mods we're using:
We have ran the command to purge nuclear biters a couple times but have not actually disabled the faction (as doing so results in a separate permanent unrecoverable error; we chose to simply reset their mutation into the nuclear faction whenever out borders were assaulted by one. It's kind of amusing). No other particularly noteworthy things have been done to Rampant aside from tweaking some settings in the Mods Settings provided. Other mods have been added during the course of the playthrough, the most recent of which was True Nukes but I have not noticed any conflict so far.
We also have Natural Evolution Enemies, Bob's Enemies, Rampant Arsenal, Invulnerable Rails and Poles (as they kept being destroyed by AoE stuff/the AI wasn't consistent in ignoring them from the one setting), Big Brother, Custom Spidertron Grid, and Armored Biters. There's a few misc QoL mod stuff that I don't think it would matter to mention but can if it's believed to be pertinent.

New response