Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Does 3.3.3 really need Factorio 1.1.81?

11 months ago

Since 1.1.81 is the current experimental version. Rampant no longer loads on my headless Factorio stable server (Factorio stable at the time of writing is 1.1.80). Rampant 3.3.2 needs base >= 1.1.36 which is what the info.json for 3.3.2 says. The latest Rampant 3.3.3 has base >= 1.1.81 in the info.json. I think this is why the mod dosent load on my server which auto updates the mods.

The issue will resolve itself eventually anyway I suppose or I could manually force 3.3.2, but I figured it's worth asking if it really needs the experimental version or not.

11 months ago

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=105959

Fixed a crash when unit has a composite command with a dead unit group. (105935)

This is a factorio engine level issue that Rampant is the cause of due to how unit group commands are issued.

From a feature level 1.1.81 is not required, but from a bugfix perspective yes.

New response