Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Biters don't attack

1 year, 13 days ago

The version of Rampant: Newest

What is your map evolution: 92%

Was Rampant added at the start of a game: Yes

A brief description of what you are experiencing:
I play on the Many Islands map with Noxys Swimming, and at the beginning the biters attacked normally. However, for some reason, they just stopped. It looks like they are still forming attack groups, but they only traverse water tiles when attacking the player. Otherwise, they just stand around, not moving.

I've tried enabling their AI with command (/c if game.forces[2].ai_controllable == false then game.forces[2].ai_controllable = true end) and it seemed that it worked for expanding bases onto already occupied islands, but still, they just won't traverse water.

A brief description of want you are expecting:
For the biters to send attacks and expand.

What mods are you using?
Full list here:
https://pastebin.com/nWnqm0Ut

Savefile:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G0tuWSMP8DG_62xXwzVVkuYx4GCmct_E/view?usp=sharing

11 months ago

Should be fixed in the latest, thanks for the report.

Not sure how settlers will function, let me know if you see any strange behaviors please.

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Same problem. I load my old game with latest version of Rampant and biters are no longer attacking. Their behaviour now looks Iike vanilla - no pollution, no worry about.

11 months ago

? The issue in the OP was that noxy swimming was being used.

Are you saying that the noxy swimming issue is still happening?

Please provide a save.

11 months ago

May be it was a false alarm or I was inattentive((
We played game with rampant about two months ago and biters are attacked us continuously and from all directions as I remember. Two days ago we continue our save and we played about hour and biters not bothered us or may be we missed attacks((.
Now I watched carefully - they attacking, but from one direction and not so often. Maybe I don't remember well or their behavior is changed because we built walls around base.
Sorry for bothering..

3 months ago

Started playing again, everything works now :)

New response