Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Rampant Helicopters?

1 year, 30 days ago

I'm really enjoying Rampant, Rampant Arsenal and Rampant Evolution together. Aside from the new respawning bases behind lines bug that others have already reported, I don't really have any issues with it, but I was wondering if HelicopterRevival could be forked into Rampant Arsenal.

The mod itself is perfectly functional, though if a bit outdated given the Helicopter Research doesn't require Military Science Pack even though it's a combat vehicle. More importantly, it doesn't have a Mk.II and Nuclear variant unlike the Car and Tank, and I thought it would be great if Rampant could implement that high quality vehicle in its own arsenal. I even tried to make such a mod myself but ran into issues and my files were lost when my computer died.

So anyway, I think there's a lot of room for interesting things here, like giving the helicopter mortar/cannon weapons at higher levels, nuclear fuel, larger grid etc. And a rebalance, because I think the Helicopter should at least require Military 4 and Automobilism II; and to fit better within the Rampant Arsenal tech tree. Mk.II and Nuclear should probably both require Space Science pack and be post-rocket basically. For both balance and sensible progression reasons, I think it would be a great integration into the Rampart Arsenal mod.

Thanks for reading. :)

New response