Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Respawning nests bug

1 year, 30 days ago

Ive noticed that areas i clear respawn in a few minutes. Its very annoying and making it impossible to expand/play. When i kill a area certain locations will always respawn as if they just set up a new nest but they couldn't reach it and its super far away from all other nests. Not everywhere does it but some areas of the map get stuck and always respawn in the same general area. not the exact same location. If i build over it whatever i build gets deleted when tries to respawn and just places creep. My vehicle depo is invisible from a nest trying to respawn in it, its bugged to hell. If i remove rampant the problem stops entirely. i can then reinstall rampant and every chunk that had the problem doesn't anymore. Only new ones i clear while the mod is installed make the problem. I believe the problem started when i updated rampant yesterday.

My current work around is to use a chunk deleter tool to delete chunks i haven't cleared yet (so the next steps dont effect them). uninstall rampant. load the save deleting all nests then reinstall and continue playing.

1 year, 30 days ago

Do you have a save to share?

1 year, 28 days ago

I have the same problem, tried building over but they respawn near the bugged spot

1 year, 27 days ago

Should be fixed in the latest. In the future please provide a save with your report.

New response