Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Numbers above enemies

1 year, 1 month ago

There are most likely debug numbers above enemy heads

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Those are biter squad compression numbers. The number represents how many units are compressed. The purpose of compression is to save on UPS for late game. The feature can be disabled by setting -1 or adjusted to larger groups in the mod settings.

1 year, 1 month ago

Honestly that feature seems really cool.

I have noticed a whole group will die to splash in a single hit. (if the weapon is powerful enough. they don't scatter soon enough.)

Also, I'd like them to re-consolidate if they finished killing the buildings near their proximity.

I'm doing a test run, and it seems at least 5 groups of enemies are just sitting there with no purpose, I don't know if their attack got bugged or something.

I also noticed that a few of the critters killed their own too.

1 year, 1 month ago

It'd be kinda cool if they were able to combine attack groups into the compression too.

https://imgur.com/a/5TzMCHP

New response