Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Nest Outside Base siege mode off

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi I love rampant but I'm getting loads of nest outside my base within the first couple of hours I have siege mode off, if i turn migration off in the mod settings will the vanilla migration still on ?

1 year, 1 month ago

no vanilla migration is working now. If you turn off both MigrateAI and SiegeAI you'll get a boring game. But it can help a lot if you are overwhelmed at some early gameplay stage and struggling against unexpected mods difficulty combination. Later you can turn them on.
Turning off only SiegeAI forces appearance of much more nests further from your base, because AI don't waste builders squads on attempts to come close to your defenses (SiegeAI is miscalculating nest building position very often and biters are distracted/killed by turrets, which prevents a quick death for player).

1 year, 1 month ago

Don't worry. Rampant v3.2 has all biters crazy expansion nerfed back to age of ver 0.18 (a lot of endless raiding if you dare to provoke, and not many expansions).

New response