Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

i Higher Tiers

1 year, 3 months ago

Hey Veden, big fan of rampant.

I have spent over 1000 hours recently playing Factorio, entirely because of Rampant. It makes Factorio into a survival game which I love.

Unfortunately, I have more or less beaten it by completing a 600/600% deathworld with the max tier level of enemies set to 10. That said, I am thirsty for more!

I find myself a little sad when I make it to the end and launch a rocket. Is there any way to increase the max tier of enemies above 10? This would encourage use of space science to continue to increase weapon damage, or otherwise increase the potential game time beyond launching the rocket.

If there is anyway I can contribute to something like this, please let me know. Again, huge fan, and really appreciate this mod.

New response