Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Crash when forcing aiStates

1 year, 7 months ago

Rampant Version: 3.1.2
Map Evo: 28.5
Rampant was added at start of game

I started an SE playthrough on a railworld map using rampant but decided after 24 hours of gameplay to re-enable enemy expansion. At the time I did not know about the different aiStates and that rampant also ignored vanilla biter settings. I used a mod called "Change Map Settings" to re-enable expansion. When no expansion occurred for over an hour I started troubleshooting and discovered aiStates for rampant.

I watched the aistate get stuck in an aggressive/raid loop and never touching siege/migration. I tried disabling all other state options but migration but it did not work and the biters defaulted to aggressive. I then tried to force them using /rampantSetAIState 5 and it crashed my game with the following error: https://imgur.com/a/R7BTIWD

This error persisted even when I launched with ONLY rampant running on a fresh defaultworld.

I am hoping to figure out how to fix this issue and save my 25hr SE run from having to restart which I don't think I have the mental capacity to do so.

I am using the following mods:
AAI Containers & Industry
AAI Industry
AAI Signal Transmission
Alien Biomes
Alien Biomes High-Res Terrain
Bullet Trails
Change Map Settings
Cleaned Concrete
EvoGui
Factorio Library
Factory Planner
Fluid Must Flow
Grappling Gun
Informatron
Jetpack
Miniloader
Module Inserter Extended
Rampant
Robot Attrition
Shield Projector
Simulation Helper
SE
VehicleSnap

Here is my save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Ba_NTWP1yYcXUho2Cl9WARbf04ah8p9/view?usp=sharing

Much appreciated

1 year, 4 months ago

I can take a look

New response