Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Instant deaths

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

This is my first run with Rampant and at 46.7 evolution I'm dying instantly to something in one area of the map. It must be due to some nuclear biters but the game doesn't really indicate what's happening. Saw a nuclear explosion off in the distance in that area and one time after I died. However, I don't see a biter or spitter or anything in particular which causes the explosions.

The deaths are also random. Load a save. Take an advanced tank to retrieve my body. Die.

Load same save, do same steps, no death and got all my stuff back. Random instant deaths are not fun.

1 year, 7 months ago

Its this nuclear biters yes, these which cause insta deaths are these green/orange ones, they are two color biters. Just found them on my second playthru, also instakilling my wall sections if they make it throw. I am now riding around these close to my walls and trying to hit these dark green nests and avoiding others or take them on my walls to kill biters and i am focusing on nests.

but when they hit my walls and whole screen goes nuclear...its kinda funny :)

New response