Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Increase default ending enemy level.

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Suggestion:
Increase default "World: Ending enemy level" to 7 at the very least. Perhaps more.

The reason is that 4 seems to be the default, resulting in endgame biters with 300-500 hp and low resistances, while the vanilla game presents biters with around 3000 health. Rampant is supposed to be challenging, no? started a death world with rampant only to find the biters posed no challenge in the end, many many hours in. Playthrough ruined :s Yet they presented as tier 10 with fancy names, leviathan and what not. So I started looking for solutions. The assumption was bug or conflict with another mod, untill I found this setting. I think we can all agree a higher number would be a much more suitable default for a mod such as this.

Seems I posted in the wrong section, feel free to move to suggestions if possible. I dont see any option to do it on my end :)

1 year, 9 months ago

Thanks for the report, default level was bumped to 6 in the latest

New response