Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

i integration with Сombat Mechanics Overhaul

1 year, 10 months ago

Rampant and CMO both have the spit walls blockable setting

Maybe make an option so that when you connect two mods at once, one of them will lose this button? Causes confusion. It is not clear what happens if you press two at once or just one

Rampant is a cool mod by the way. Already can not imagine the game without it!

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

I have now tested it and the results are strange

Combat Mechanic overhaul (block spit): on
Rampant (block spit): on
Rampant projectiles bright green. Pools affect structures when enabled (this function in Combat Mechanic Overhaul). pools in place. less damage from spit. spitter spitting at point-blank range committed suicide

Combat Mechanic overhaul (block spit): off
Rampant (block spit): on
Rampant projectiles bright green. Pools doesn't affect structures when enabled (this function in Combat Mechanic Overhaul). No pools at all.

Combat Mechanic overhaul (block spit): on
Rampant (block spit): off
projectiles from the standard game. Pools doesn't affect structures when enabled (this function in Combat Mechanic Overhaul). pools are there . more damage from spit

I sent the same to Earendel too

1 year, 10 months ago

Are you just asking for the mod setting to disappear for blockable projectiles? What state should the option be in when it is hidden (enabled/disabled)?

1 year, 10 months ago

Are you just asking for the mod setting to disappear for blockable projectiles? What state should the option be in when it is hidden (enabled/disabled)?

Just hiding is not the solution. Need compatibility between the two mods. With CMO + Rampant enabled, the pools action mechanics on structures(CMO) breaks down. The "Walls block spit" setting works strangely. The mere presence of this setting at the same time in two mods makes misunderstanding. It works in two mods, judging by my tests, differently

New response