Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Enabling new enemies ignores the artifact setting

1 year, 11 months ago

When you enable Rampant's "World: Enable new enemies" option, and you have "Enable artifacts from aliens" disabled from Bob's enemies, biters will start dropping artifacts again, regardless if you toggle the setting on or off. Not sure which mod is at fault. Rampant and Bob's enemies have been enabled from the start of the game but I recently enabled the new enemies option midway through which is how this behavior started as before, artifacts were not dropping like I've set it.

If its relevant evolution is at 88%. This is a full bob/angel/omnite run with a few odds and ends, full list available if its needed but I'm pretty sure its just between Bob's enemies and Rampant.

1 year, 6 months ago

if the file https://github.com/veden/Rampant/blob/master/prototypes/utils/BiterUtils.lua
at line 1007 in the function
function biterUtils.makeUnitAlienLootTable(name)

change all the "bobmods-enemies-enableartifacts" and "bobmods-enemies-enablesmallartifacts" to "bobmods-enemies-aliensdropartifacts"
this will stop units from dropping artifacts and still allow nests and worms to drop them

1 year, 4 months ago

I can add this to the todo list.

New response