Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Crash

2 years ago

I don't think it was specifically what I was doing as I reloaded several times and it seemed to crash regardless of what I was doing at the time
I upgraded from 2.2.0 but haven't changed any settings from the defaults, the mod's also been installed since the start of the map.
Evolution is at 82.2%
I'm in the middle of an angel/bob/omnite run, I'm also using angel's exploration and bob's enemies if that's relevant

The mod Rampant (3.0.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Rampant::on_tick (ID 0)
Rampant/libs/BaseUtils.lua:97: attempt to get length of local 'alignments' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Rampant/libs/BaseUtils.lua:97: in function 'findBaseMutation'
Rampant/libs/BaseUtils.lua:352: in function 'pickMutationFromDamageType'
Rampant/libs/BaseUtils.lua:415: in function 'upgradeBaseBasedOnDamage'
Rampant/libs/AIPlanning.lua:197: in function 'processBase'
Rampant/libs/AIPlanning.lua:561: in function 'processBaseAIs'
Rampant/control.lua:1011: in function <Rampant/control.lua:958>

2 years ago

please provide a save

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Its stopped happening for the moment, didn't really do anything different but if you want to look https://www.dropbox.com/s/njinvixzvzpzgrj/mods.zip?dl=0

As an FYI, after it stopped happening, I did modify some settings from the defaults in case you see that.

2 years ago

This should be fixed in the latest.
Thanks for the report

New response