Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

g Desync on MP

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hello,
As indicated in the Title, have some users that Desync from a Headless Multiplayer server.
Attached is a desync report from one of the users as well an autosave: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CDGSFCklkDvdRANtXCqIZtFFhcKd9LeJ?usp=sharing

Troubleshooting and testing has shown that the desync usually occurs between immediately connecting and a few minutes. Also, troubleshooting seems to correlate a desync with Win10 & Win11 OS, as the same user that generated this desync report switched to a Win7 machine for testing and was completely stable. Verified with other users that have connected with a Win7 machine and have no desyncs.

Let me know if you need any additional info.
Thank you.

*Apologies, meant to add this to 'Bugs' instead of 'General'

2 years ago

That is in interesting correlation, but if that is true. I'm not sure how I will be able to fix it.

When I get a chance, I can look through your save.

2 years ago

Yeah, it is an odd one. Definitely has baffled us.
Thank you in advance when you are able to look at this. Love this mod very much. It has been a superb experience for us.

2 years ago

3.1.0 should have a desync fix, please let me know if you are still having problems

1 year, 11 months ago

Will do. TY

New response