Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Infinite squad Refund

2 years ago

I was getting swarmed by enemies like a ridiculous so i turned on point gain and spending to see what was going on and the enemy is spamming "Squad Refund" getting into the 40000k + points.
Is this normal behaviour from pollution or is something broken?

2 years ago

Doesn't sound normal, do you have a save to share?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have a save file but i seem to be to stupid to upload the file where do i upload?

Edit: nvm i found a place to upload https://filetransfer.io/data-package/8576X6yH#link

2 years ago

I don't see anything particular wrong with your save.
I see that you have lots of pollution covered nests and you are shelling nests with artillery.
I think everything is working as expected.
Also 40000k is equal to 40000000 so that is partly why I thought something may be wrong.
The reason for the refunds is the factorio AI will continue to create unit groups and Rampant gets rid of them down to the max squad or builder limit in the mod settings. Those groups are then refunded to Rampant to send later when the squad or builder limit isn't reached.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking your time to help me.

New response