Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b Biters Gave up

2 years ago

The version of Rampant: 1.1.1
What is your map evolution: How do I get that?
Was Rampant added at the start of a game: yes
A brief description of what you are experiencing: loaded another game with a different set if mods. Came back to my single player game, synced mods. Biters are no longer aggressive. they do not even move at all unless I walk up to them. no more attack waves.
A brief description of want you are expecting. How do I get them to start attacking again
What mods are you using? lots. same mods I have been using entire game

2 years ago

Same issue since 20 hours.

2 years ago

Does anyone find somthing? I have the same issue here :(

2 years ago

Going to need a save

2 years ago

Hello Veden

Fortunately I have found an untouched save file:
https://easyupload.io/fvblyt

In the logs it publishes only refund events.

2 years ago

@Nailer
The ruins mod is causing issues with Rampant. Not sure how easy it will be to fix.

2 years ago

@Nailer
The ruins mod is causing issues with Rampant. Not sure how easy it will be to fix.

Here's hoping you and/or Bilka can figure out how to get them to play nice. It is such a great combo of mods to use together. Lots of risk/reward decisions on venturing out to find ruins, versus the pheromone trail bringing spicy biters back to your base.

New response