Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b AI dormant no matter the state

2 years ago

Hi there,

for a few weeks now the biters on our multiplayer server have not been attacking our base by themselves at all. If you go very close to them/ attack them they essentially aggro but also lose interest once you move further out. They never come for the base at all. This has been different to when we started the map when we had very frequent biter attacks. I have also tried setting the AI state to all the different states manually but this does not seem to have any effect.

You can find a save here: https://phishtank.de/~evilphish/muh_new.zip
We use Space Exploration and a few smaller mods on the side. Nothing overly complex.

If you are reporting a bug please include in the report:
The version of Rampant - 1.1.1
What is your map evolution - 98.7%
Was Rampant added at the start of a game - Yes
What mods are you using?
aai-containers,aai-industry,aai-programmable-structures,aai-programmable-vehicles,aai-signals,aai-signal-transmission,aai-vehicles-chaingunner,aai-vehicles-flame-tank,aai-vehicles-flame-tumbler,aai-vehicles-hauler,aai-vehicles-laser-tank,aai-vehicles-miner,aai-vehicles-warden,aai-zones,actual-craft-times-remade,Aircraft,alien-biomes,alien-biomes-hr-terrain,angelsaddons-mobility,angelsaddons-storage,bullet-trails,cargo-ships,combat-mechanics-overhaul,Deadlock-AAII-bridge,deadlock-beltboxes-loaders,deadlock-integrations,Deadlock-SE-bridge,Dectorio,DiscoScience,ElectricTrain,equipment-gantry,even-distribution,EvoGUI,FARL,Fill4Me,Flare Stack,flib,FluidWagonColorMask,FNEI,grappling-gun,informatron,InserterFuelLeech,jetpack,Kux-OrbitalIonCannon,LogisticTrainNetwork,LtnManager, ModuleInserter,PavementDriveAssistContinued,Rampant,RampantArsenal,Robot256Lib,robot,SantasNixieTubeDisplay,shield-projector,Side Inserters,space-exploration,space-exploration-graphics,space-exploration-graphics-2,space-exploration-graphics-3,space-exploration-graphics-4,space-exploration-graphics-5,space-exploration-hr-graphics,space-exploration-postprocess,Squeak Through,stdlib,textplates,TheFatController,Todo-List,VehicleSnap,VehicleWagon2,walls-block-spitters,YARM

If you need any more information or I can help in any way I am happy to do so :)

cheers
Phish

2 years ago

The problem is that one of the surfaces you visited has a bunch of squads that are just sitting and waiting for you to return, but you don't have anything on the surface.
The surface is Daisy

2 years ago

I'm not sure of the best way to prevent this in the future.

New response