Rampant

by Veden

Improves the enemies tactics by using potential fields (pheromones) allowing probing of defenses, retreats, reinforcements, counterattacking, breaching, raids, rallying death cry, and player hunting. Uses blockable biter projectiles. Adds new Enemies which can be disabled in mod settings. Difficulty setting in mod options menu.

Content
7 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Enemies

b No biter factions other than common biters.

2 years ago

The title says it all, there are only common biters spawning and the evolution is already at 0.7. I think it has to do something with space exploration. In other save files without it rampant worked fine with evolution and all the different factions.

2 years ago

The title says it all, there are only common biters spawning and the evolution is already at 0.7. I think it has to do something with space exploration. In other save files without it rampant worked fine with evolution and all the different factions.
Version of Rampant 1.1.1
Version of factorio 1.1.37
Rampant was added at the start of the game
Summary of my mod list
5dim's mods, AAI industry, bob's mods, creative mod, space exploration

2 years ago

Double check your Rampant start up options and make sure the custom factions are enabled.

2 years ago

Change parameter baseDistanceModifier on map settings to 0.1 for example. It changes the distance beetwen factions.

New response